New Project: Signage


Week 8 High-Lights: Banners
         
   Week eight of my internship began by Broc giving me more huge tasks that would impact the High Plains Food Bank greatly. He wanted me to design signage that would be hung throughout the many different properties of the High Plains Food Bank, including the huge top sign of the main building. Again, I felt very privileged to be allowed to create these items for the HPFB.

            The first sign I began to create would be hung in the main entrance of the office where any visitors would see immediately. I wanted to add social media links to direct people to connect with the High Plains Food Bank. I also wanted to keep it simple with ample white space so that the main focus is connecting via social media. Broc approved of the poster quickly and my first sign was done!


No comments:

Post a Comment