My Final Week


Week 10 Highlights: Farewell & Garden

            Week 10 was my final week of my internship. I was very proud of myself that I completed every task given to me and met every deadline I was given as well. Being that it was my last week, Broc didn’t give me a new project to work on. I helped him with small duties such as faxing papers and making copies.

            I spent the majority of the week outside working in the garden of the High Plains Food Bank. The garden grows over twenty-five different types of fruits and vegetable and is all 100% organic.  The food grown goes directly to the kitchen where it is prepared to feed the children on the Kids Café.  I had fun helping water and harvest in the garden.

            My final day was spent giving my farewells and thanks to everyone I met and worked with. I was very fortunate to be the media intern for the High Plains Food Bank and I will always be grateful for the opportunity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment